To begin the adoption process, please complete and submit an application.
Adoption fees are:
Under 6 months: $375 (includes vetting)
6 mo-2 yrs old: $295 (includes vetting)
2-7 yrs old: $250 (includes vetting)
7 yrs+ and special needs: $150 (includes vetting)
There is a $50 application fee/deposit that must be paid before your application for adoption will be processed. The following guidelines apply to this fee:
1) The $50 will be applied towards your adoption fee
2) If you are not approved for adoption, the fee will be refunded to you
3) If you are approved for adoption and decide not to adopt, the fee will not be refunded
- The easiest and fastest way to pay the adoption application fee is through PayPal, but may also be paid by cash, personal check, cashier’s check or money order. Any check should be made payable to Queen City Greyhounds and mailed to 2786 Fields Ertel Road, Loveland, OH 45140.
Following submission, you will hear from us within a few days. Please remember that we are all volunteers. If you haven’t heard from us within 3 days, please send an email to our Adoption Coordinator.
1) Tell us a bit about you.
2) Tell us about your household.
4) What type of a greyhound are you looking for?
5) References & Acknowledgements